STS/ACCP 2013 Online
Pricing & Purchase Information
Pricing includes access through January 31, 2014, along with the ability to claim CME credit or obtain a certificate of participation.
- STS Active/Senior/International/Associate Members: $40
- STS Pre-Candidate/Candidate Members: FREE
- Non-members: $80
Taken from the course: Primer on Advanced and Therapeutic Bronchoscopy, developed by STS and the American College of Chest Physicians, this online product will teach the basics of endobronchial ultrasound, endobron¬chial ultrasound-guided biopsy, and the management of airway obstruction by stenting and tumor ablation.
- Identify indications, yield, and complications of EBUS;
- Recognize benefits and limitations of airway ablative modalities; and
- Outline benefits and limitations of various airway stents.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.