Annual Meeting Online
Reminder: Annual Meeting Online is included with STS 53rd Annual Meeting registration! Didn't attend the meeting? Purchase Annual Meeting Online now.
- STS Member Price:
- STS Candidate and Pre-Candidate Members: $0
- Non-Member Price:
Purchasers and Annual Meeting attendees will receive unlimited access through January 31, 2018, and the ability to claim CME credit or obtain a certificate of participation.
- membership [at] sts [dot] org for login information
- education [at] sts [dot] org for educational content
- STS-customersupport [at] astutetech [dot] com for technical support
- Presidential Address by Joseph E. Bavaria, MD, President of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Patient Safety Symposium: Resilience or Burnout—Do We Have a Choice?
- Heater-Cooler-Induced Infections: Practices, Protocols, and Mitigation Strategies
- Surgical Symposium: “How To” Video Session—Tips and Tricks in General Thoracic Surgery
- Thomas B. Ferguson Lecture by Ralph W. Muller – Chief Executive Officer of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
- C. Walton Lillehei Lecture by Samer Nashef, MD – author of The Naked Surgeon: The Power and Peril of Transparency in Medicine
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 105.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2016 Annual Meeting Online Products
STS 52nd Annual Meeting Online