Annual Meeting Online
Reminder: Annual Meeting Online is included with STS 53rd Annual Meeting registration!
Not attending the meeting? Purchase Annual Meeting Online now, and you will receive an e-mail when the product becomes available for use in early March. Purchasers and Annual Meeting attendees will receive unlimited access through January 31, 2018, and the ability to claim CME credit or obtain a certificate of participation.
SAVE 50% on post-meeting pricing when you purchase by January 25!
- Member Price:
- Non-Member Price:
Note: Annual Meeting Online is FREE for STS Candidate and Pre-Candidate Members! They will be able to pre-order the product in February.
New sessions for 2017:
- Heater-Cooler-Induced Infections: Practices, Protocols, and Mitigation Strategies
- Surgical Symposium: “How To” Video Session—Tips and Tricks in General Thoracic Surgery
- Presidential Address by Joseph E. Bavaria, MD, President of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Patient Safety Symposium: Resilience or Burnout—Do We Have a Choice?
- Thomas B. Ferguson Lecture by Ralph W. Muller – Chief Executive Officer of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
- C. Walton Lillehei Lecture by Samer Nashef, MD – author of The Naked Surgeon: The Power and Peril of Transparency in Medicine
STS/AATS Tech-Con 2017 will not be recorded and converted into an online product.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 105.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2016 Annual Meeting Online Products
STS 52nd Annual Meeting Online