STS/AATS Tech-Con 2014 Online
Highlighted topics include:
- Endobronchial Valves
- TAVR Platforms
- Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices
- 3D Printers and Imaging
- Hybrid Electrophysiology
- Introduce the newest therapies in both adult cardiac and general thoracic surgery and evaluate how these therapies will impact current and future practice
- Evaluate methods of more rapidly approving new technology
- Discuss the latest innovations, outcomes data, and controversies in the thoracic aortic vascular surgery
- Critically assess the latest percutaneous valve technologies and their impact on cardiothoracic surgery
- Present current treatment options for esophageal disease
- Discuss new strategies and technologies for durable mechanical circulatory support
STS 50th Annual Meeting Online
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.