Presenter and Moderator Information
***Prior to accepting your presenter/moderator invitation, please make sure that you read the STS Policy for Presenters and Moderators and the Presentation Instructions.***
Additional Presenter and Moderator Information
Presentation Upload Instructions
You will receive an e-mail in January 2017 with instructions on how to upload your presentation(s).
Important Information Regarding Manuscripts
- For each abstract that is presented orally or as a scientific poster during the STS Annual Meeting, a corresponding manuscript must also be submitted to The Annals of Thoracic Surgery for publication consideration before or at the time of the meeting.
- Authors must submit manuscripts via The Annals online manuscript tracking system, editorialmanager.com/annals.
- Publication of all manuscripts in The Annals of Thoracic Surgery is not assured.
- If a manuscript is not submitted to The Annals prior to or at the time of the STS Annual Meeting, a 2-year period of ineligibility for participation in the STS Annual Meeting will be imposed upon all manuscript authors, provided that the Editor of The Annals – at his or her sole discretion - may provide the author(s) with an extension of time in which to submit the manuscript when unusual circumstances are presented. The same 2-year sanction rules apply to each abstract returned for revision that is not resubmitted within one calendar year of the request for the revision.
- All manuscripts shall become the property of the Society.