New for 2016, access to the Annual Meeting Online is included with STS 52nd Annual Meeting registration! Didn't attend the meeting? Purchase Annual Meeting Online now.
- Member Price: $550
- Non-Member Price: $950
The web-based video presentations can be viewed on your home computer or mobile device. An e-mail will be sent when the product becomes available for use in early March. Attendees and purchasers will receive unlimited access through January 31, 2017, with the ability to claim CME credit and earn self-assessment credit or obtain a certificate of participation.
New sessions for 2016:
- How To: Technical Tricks and Pitfalls to Simplify Cardiac Surgery Procedures
- Resuscitation of Patients Who Arrest After Cardiac Surgery
- Presidential Address by Mark S. Allen, MD, President of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Thomas B. Ferguson Lecture by Scott Parazynski, MD – physician, astronaut, athlete, and inventor
- C. Walton Lillehei Lecture by Gary Taubes – author of Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It
Note: STS/AATS Tech-Con 2016 will not be recorded and converted into an online product.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 105.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2015 Annual Meeting Online Products
STS 51st Annual Meeting Online
STS/AATS Tech-Con 2015 Online