STS National Database Data Submission Coordinator Map and Contact Information - Effective 4.7.2015
A map of the US identifying Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) Data Submission Coordinators (DSC) for the STS National Database is available below.
Your DSC is a valuable resource for the STS National Database.
Each DSC will assist you to:
- answer questions pertaining to the harvest timelines
- monitor data specification questions
- resolve data transmission problems
- clarify data quality report concerns
- verify receipt of data submissions
- interpret national report matters
- update your contact information
The DSCs for the Adult Cardiac Surgery Database are Carol Elliott, and Haywood Allen. Carol Elliott will also assist Leigh Ann Jones as a Backup DSC in the General Thoracic Surgery Database and Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
All DSC contact information is on the map.
Please take a moment to print and review the US map to familiarize yourself with the DSC for your state.