STS National Database Contacts
Click here  for a complete list of your STS and Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) Data Submission Coordinators (DSC) for the STS National Database.
Your DSC is a valuable resource to the STS National Database.
Each DSC will assist you to:
- Answer questions pertaining to the harvest timelines;
- Monitor data specification questions;
- Resolve data transmission problems;
- Clarify data quality report concerns;
- Verify receipt of data submissions;
- Interpret national report matters; and
- Update your contact information.
The DSCs for the Adult Cardiac Surgery Database are Carol Elliott, and Haywood Allen. Carol Elliott will also assist Leigh Ann Jones as a Backup DSC in the General Thoracic Surgery Database and Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
All DSC contact information is on the map.
Please take a moment to print and review the US map to familiarize yourself with the DSC for your state.