2014 Spring Harvest
The STS Data Warehouse is gearing up for the Spring 2014 Congenital Heart Surgery Data Harvest. Here are the dates and information you will need for submitting data.
Please note: If you have changed software vendors since you last harvested data to the STS Data Warehouse, please contact Gerry Tarafa,gtarafa [at] sts [dot] org, at STS Headquarters immediately.
2014 Harvest Schedule
2014 Spring Harvest Schedule
- March 3, 2014 - Harvest begins. (First date to submit data file)
- March 21, 2014 - Harvest data file submissions end. (Last date to submit data file)
- March 28, 2014 - Final sign-off paperwork due
- Mid May 2014 - Final report distribution - National Report posted online at:https://stsoutcomes.dcri.duke.edu/registry/
When satisfied with the quality of your data as reflected in the Data Quality Report, notify the Data Warehouse to include that data file in the Spring 2014 Congenital Heart Surgery Data Harvest for analysis by completing the Data Quality Report Data File Inclusion in Analysis Sign-off Form and the Hospital Name Clarification Report. The forms must be finalized and on file at the Data Warehouse. Fax forms to Data Warehouse at (919) 668-7074.
Recommended Data Capture Window
- January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2013
Note: If this is your first time submitting data to the Congenital Heart Surgery Database, surgical procedures prior to July 1, 2011 can be submitted to the Data Warehouse. Please contact your Clinical Data Specialist at DCRI if you have any questions.
Important Forms You Will Need for Submitting Data
These forms are required to complete the data transmission process.
- Instructions for Submitting Data via the Secure Website
- Data File Inclusion in Analysis Sign-off Form (Sample form)
- Hospital Name Clarification Report (Sample report)
Quick Check-List of Steps for Submitting Data
If you are comfortable with the data submission process, here is a quick list of steps for submitting your data file
Complete Data Submission Instructions
For participants submitting data to the warehouse for the first time or anyone who has questions about the harvest process, this page contains detailed information that should answer your questions:
How To Read Your Data Quality Report
Here you can find an annotated copy of a sample Data Quality Report to help you interpret the results of your data submission.