The STS Adult Cardiac Surgery Database is currently operating under version 2.9. Data collection forms, training manuals, and additional resources are available to assist in data collection. (Note: Anesthesia information is included in the version 2.9 training manual and data collection forms listed below.)
Effective July 1, 2017
- Training Manual (Revised October 2017)
Data Collection Forms (DCFs) - Updated February 13, 2017
To view annotation in the non-annotated Word DCF, select File – Options – Display – Show Hidden Text. If you need further assistance, please contact your IT Department or do an internet search for your specific version of Office on ways to view hidden text.
- Procedures of the Aorta [Word Version] (Revised August 8, 2017)
- Aortic Valve [Word Version]
- Coronary Artery Bypass [Word Version] (Revised June 21, 2017)
- Intraoperative TEE Post-Procedures [Word Version]
- Mitral Valve [Word Version]
- Tricuspid and Pulmonic Valve [Word Version]
- Atrial Fibrillation/Maze Procedures [Word Version]
- Itemized Changes from v2.81 to v2.9
- Data Specifications
- Software Specifications
- Congenital Diagnoses and Procedure List
- Procedure Identification Chart
- Risk Model Variable Chart
- Consistency Checks and Edits
- STS will no longer be posting/maintaining a medication list, due to challenges in keeping the list updated. Instead, data managers are encouraged to use their institution’s medication guide or software.
- STS will not be posting/maintaining the Valve/VAD list due to confusion in the past. This list will be updated with your vendor; please contact them for the most updated Valve/VAD list.
- The online risk calculator for version 2.9 is being updated. Due to the addition of many variables, extra time has been required to develop and test it.
Effective July 1, 2014
- Training Manual (Revised July 2017)