STS National Database Clinical Data Specialist Map and Contact Information - Effective 6.26.2013
A map of the US identifying Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) Clinical Data Specialists (CDS) for the STS National Database is available below.
Your CDS is a valuable resource for the STS National Database.
Each CDS will assist you to:
- answer questions pertaining to the harvest timelines
- monitor data specification questions
- resolve data transmission problems
- clarify data quality report concerns
- verify receipt of data submissions
- interpret national report matters
- update your contact information
The CDSs for the Adult Cardiac Surgery Database are Carol Elliott and and Haywood Allen. Carol Elliott will also assist Leigh Ann Jones as Backup CDS in the General Thoracic Surgery Database and Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
All CDS contact information is on the map.
Please take a moment to print and review the US map to familiarize yourself with the CDS for your state.