A block of rooms for Critical Care Conference attendees has been reserved at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. The special group rate is $274 (single/double), plus state and local taxes. This rate is available September 30–October 8, 2018, on a first-come, first-served basis. There are two ways to reserve a room in the STS block:
- Make your reservation online.
- Call 202-234-0700 and reference the STS CVT Critical Care Conference.
(On or before Sept. 5)
(After Sept. 5)
|STS/FACTS-Care Physician Members||$600||$700|
|STS/FACTS-Care Allied Health||$400||$500|
|Non-Member Allied Health||$500||$600|
|STS Candidate or Pre-Candidate Member||$300||$400|
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply the latest concepts, technologies, and developments in CVT critical care to optimize patient outcomes
- Describe the latest protocols to provide safe and effective cardiac, respiratory, and renal support
- Explain the importance of the multidisciplinary team in providing optimal CVT critical care
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
STS is currently seeking approval to provide nursing and perfusion credits. Additional information will be provided upon approval from the accrediting bodies.
Ethical MedTech Compliance
The 15th Annual Multidisciplinary Cardiovascular and Thoracic Critical Care Conference has been assessed by Ethical MedTech and is COMPLIANT with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.