Registration is open!
The 2021 Advances in Quality & Outcomes (AQO): A Data Managers Meeting features sessions for all four components of the STS National Database. Surgeon leaders and data managers will gather during AQO this year – virtually – to share valuable research and important clinical findings with the goal of improving data collection and patient outcomes. Each day is dedicated entirely to one registry:
- Tuesday, October 12 – Intermacs/Pedimacs
- Wednesday, October 13 – General Thoracic
- Thursday, October 14 – Adult Cardiac
- Friday, October 15 – Congenital
A detailed agenda with speakers and session times will be available in the coming weeks.
Registration is free for STS National Database participants.*
Please provide your contact information if you would like to receive updates.
STS is partnering with Corexcel to offer Nursing Continuing Education (CE) Credits and Perfusion Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The number of available CEs and instructions for claiming credit will be shared closer to the event.
Registration is required for all attendees. Your registration entitles you to participate in any or all of the meeting days.
|STS National Database Participant*||FREE|
|General Attendee Multiday – STS Member||$300|
|General Attendee Multiday – Non-Member||$400|
If you are not an STS National Database participant, you will need an STS Member ID in order to receive the discounted member rate. For help with your STS Member ID, contact Member Services.
Intermacs and Pedimacs participants: click the designated button below to register.
- Adult Cardiac, General Thoracic, and/or Congenital Heart Surgery Databases: Surgeon Representative, Participant Surgeon, Anesthesiologist Representative, Anesthesiologist, Primary Data and File Contact, Primary Direct Data Entry Contact, Backup Data and File Contact, Backup Direct Data Entry Contact, Data Quality Report Recipient, or National Report Recipient.
- Intermacs: Physician Representative, Site Administrator, Backup Site Administrator, or Data Entry Coordinator.
The STS Participant Contact Form allows STS National Database participants to add or update the contact information on file for their institutions. It is essential that you keep your contact information up to date so that you receive important updates regarding AQO registration. For help confirming that you qualify for free registration, contact the STS National Database team.