STS Advocacy Monthly is a monthly newsletter providing a summary of STS activities to support cardiothoracic surgery initiatives in Washington, DC. Comments and questions can be directed to STS Government Relations.
In this issue:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Wins Reversal of Damaging ECMO Policy
- STS Opposes Lower-Volume Requirements Proposed for TAVR
- STS Members Wood and Lahey to Serve on MEDCAC
- Summer Legislative Fly-In Rescheduled and Revamped
- STS Takes Action to Preserve Research, Limit Tobacco Use, and Expand Medicare Coverage