STS National Database News is a bimonthly publication offering news and updates about the STS National Database, established in 1989 as an initiative for quality improvement and patient safety in cardiothoracic surgery. As of January 1, 2018, the STS National Database has four components, each focusing on a different area of cardiothoracic surgery—Adult Cardiac Surgery, General Thoracic Surgery, and Congenital Heart Surgery, as well as mechanical circulatory support via the Intermacs Database.
In this issue:
- Submit an Abstract for AQO
- Watch or Listen to Discussion on the New STS Intermacs Database
- Early Bird Pricing Ends Today for 2018 STS Intermacs Meeting
- Address Q4 Intermacs Data Quality Issues by April 30
- Check Tetralogy of Fallot Diagnoses
- Quick Hits: GTSD v2.41, FAQs, ACSD Reports