Skip to main content
In this issue:
- Is ‘Supersubspecialization’ the Future of Cardiothoracic Surgery Training?
- STS Amplifies Commitment to Reinvesting in the Specialty
- President's Column: Gender Equity: Where Does CT Surgery Stand?
- Practice Management: Making the Switch to an EHR System
- Executive Director's Column: On a Culture of “We”
- Member News: Summer 2018
- In Memoriam: Gordon F. Murray, MD
- News Briefs: Summer 2018
- Tap into the ‘Power and Depth’ of the STS National Database
- Washington Scene: STS Advocates Push for Residency Cap Increase, Access to Claims Data