Access to high-quality publications containing the latest news regarding the Society and the specialty is a key benefit of STS membership.
- The Annals of Thoracic Surgery is the preeminent scientific journal in cardiothoracic surgery and is available online, in print, and through a mobile app.
- STS News is the Society's flagship newsletter published online and in print four times a year.
- STS National Database News is published bimonthly and provides important updates on STS National Database data collection, educational events, and more.
- STS Advocacy Monthly covers the Society's extensive advocacy efforts with legislators and regulators in Washington, DC.
- STS International Connection is a bimonthly newsletter for International Members, highlighting news and benefits designed to meet their global needs.
- STS Trainee Connection provides information about courses, benefits, and other activities relevant to residents, medical students, fellows, and STS scholarship recipients on a bimonthly basis.
- In the News - A Surgeon's View is a blog, where surgeon leaders describe an article/issue that's in the news, how it affects cardiothoracic surgeons, and how they personally view the topic.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery News is an exclusive daily e-news digest that keeps members informed about the specialty and other relevant medical news from around the world.