- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
Watch our new video that features Drs. Robert Higgins, Alan Speir, Stephen Lahey, and Francis Nichols.
The December 2016 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. STS Secures Critical Provision in 21st Century Cures Act
2. CMS Issues Final Rule on Bundled Payments for CABG
3. STS Congratulates Rep. Tom Price
4. Society Joins Letters on Lung Cancer Screening, Registry Regulations
5. Patient Relationship Categories List Available
6. STS Joins Coalition on CMMI
7. Valve Disease Awareness Day Approved
8. Key Contact Connect: Learn Advocacy Tips at the STS Annual Meeting