- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
The July 2015 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. CMS Grants ICD-10 Penalty Grace Period
2. STS Nominates Jeffrey Rich to PTAC
3. AHRQ and PCORI Funding Is at Risk
4. The Society Seeks Clarification on Common Rule Applicability to Registries
5. STS Supports Tobacco Regulation Efforts
6. August Recess Opportunities