- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
The June 2015 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. STS Offers Ideas to Improve Care for Chronic Conditions
2. Registry Coalition Comments on Disbursement of Quality Measure Development Funds
3. Adoption of UDIs Gains Traction
4. CMS Responds to ICD-10 Concerns
5. STS Joins Effort to Expand Smoking Cessation Treatment
6. The Society Endorses Bills Involving CME Reporting, Pediatric Subspecialist Shortage