- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
The January 2016 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. STS Comments on Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
2. Meaningful Use Hardship Exemption Applications Due This Spring
3. The Society Comments on Proposed Changes to the Common Rule
4. AHRQ Funding Changes for 2016
5. STS-PAC and Grassroots Advocates Have Strong Year