- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
- STS Legislative Fly-In, April 20-21, 2015, Washington, DC
- AATS Annual Meeting, April 25-29, 2015, Seattle
The March 2015 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. Congressional Activity Ramps Up on SGR and Global Surgical Payments
2. STS Urges Caution on ICD-10 Transition
3. The Society Nominates Jeffrey Rich to MedPAC
4. STS-PAC and Grassroots Update
5. 2015 STS Advocacy Priorities Selected