- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
Watch our new video that features Drs. Robert Higgins, Alan Speir, Stephen Lahey, and Francis Nichols.
The November 2016 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. STS Advocates Block Proposal on Global Surgical Reporting
2. Cuts to Lung Cancer Screening Reimbursement Finalized
3. STS Comments on Use of Real-World Evidence for Medical Devices
4. STS Joins Letters on Pediatric Subspecialty Program, Quality Measures, Tobacco Regulation
5. Key Contact Connect: Refer-a-Friend Challenge