- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
Watch our new video that features Drs. Robert Higgins, Alan Speir, Stephen Lahey, and Francis Nichols.
The February 2017 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. Watch Congressional Briefing on Heart Valve Disease Awareness
2. STS Joins Letters on EHRs, Tobacco Oversight, and More
3. Committee Proposes Inclusion of UDIs in Claims Forms
4. Apply for an STS Advocacy Scholarship