- Check out On the Record to view public statements pertaining to the regulatory issues that affect practicing cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Visit the Legislative Action Center to write your members of Congress, learn the Society's position on bills affecting the specialty, find election alerts, and more.
- Contribute to STS-PAC and see how your contributions are making a difference.
- Get involved. Sign up to be an STS Key Contact and help build relationships while advocating for the specialty.
The October 2015 issue of STS Advocacy Monthly is now available.
1. STS Advocates Take to Capitol Hill
2. Coalition Encourages Continued AHRQ Funding
3. Medical Device Registry Task Force Report Issued
4. STS Comments on Proposed Tobacco Regulations
5. The Society Encourages Disbursement of Funds Allocated Under MACRA