Representing more than 7,600 surgeons, researchers, and allied health care professionals in cardiothoracic surgery around the world, STS provides a broad range of opportunities and benefits to help you grow professionally and ultimately serve patients better.
If you have questions regarding membership, email STS Member Services or call 312-202-5800.
Not yet a member? Apply today!
Whether you're a cardiothoracic surgeon, resident, medical student, an allied health practitioner, or are interested in the field of cardiothoracic surgery, there is an STS Membership category for you! Learn more and apply.
See the list of the most recent members.
- Complimentary subscriptions to the Society’s prestigious peer-reviewed journal, The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, and other publications
- Access to Cardiothoracic Surgery News, an exclusive daily email briefing that keeps you informed about the specialty and other relevant medical news from around the world
- Opportunities to join leadership in developing and implementing programs to advance the interests of the specialty
- Special member registration rates for:
- Access to CME and other types of continuing education and participation credits
- Opportunities for discounted participation fees for the STS National Database
- Networking with the largest group of cardiothoracic surgeons worldwide