- STS News is the Society's flagship newsletter, published online and in print four times a year.
- The Annals of Thoracic Surgery: Editor's Choice highlights the latest from the preeminent scientific journal in cardiothoracic surgery.
- STS National Database News is published monthly and provides important updates on STS National Database data collection, educational events, and more.
- STS Advocacy Monthly covers the Society's extensive advocacy efforts with legislators and regulators in Washington, DC.
- STS International Connection is a bimonthly newsletter for members living and practicing outside the US, highlighting news and benefits designed to meet their global needs.
- STS Trainee Connection provides information about courses, benefits, and other activities relevant to residents, medical students, fellows, and STS scholarship recipients on a bimonthly basis.
- STS Weekly rounds up the newest announcements from the Society, spotlighting educational offerings, articles, videos, and industry news you may have missed.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery News is an exclusive daily e-news digest that keeps members informed about the specialty and other relevant medical news from around the world.
These newsletters are designed especially for STS members. To subscribe or update your preferences, log in to your member profile.