New! Subscribe Now!
The STS Cardiothoracic Surgery E-Book is the most complete and authoritative online resource for cardiothoracic surgical information in the world, available online and on mobile platforms offering home, office, or point-of-care reference 24/7/365. Use it on your PC or download the mobile app.
The STS Cardiothoracic Surgery E-Book has two volumes, each with two sections:
Pearson’s General Thoracic Surgery – an update and expansion of the popular Pearson’s Thoracic textbook for general thoracic surgery
Adult and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery – all new content
- Adult Cardiac
- Pediatric and Congenital Cardiac*
"The STS e-book will become the gold standard for education and training of current and future cardiothoracic surgeons at all levels, including medical students, interns, residents, fellows, and attending level faculty”
—Jeffrey P. Jacobs, MD, e-book senior editor for congenital heart surgery
- Individuals – Cardiothoracic surgeons, trainees, and physicians or team members in related disciplines (cardiology, pulmonology, anesthesiology, etc.) worldwide
- Institutions – academic medical centers, medical libraries, hospitals, industry libraries
- Cardiothoracic surgery training program
Pricing – Individuals
Access to the full e-book (both volumes) is available for purchase or individuals can subscribe to one of the volumes. STS members receive a discount! Subscribers will have unlimited access to the e-book for 1 year from the purchase date. At that time, subscription renewals can be made.
|Single Volume (either cardiac or thoracic volumes)||Full e-book (both volumes)|
You’ll need your STS Member ID to receive the discounted member rate. Database participation is not the same as STS membership (e.g., Active or Associate Membership). Your 6-digit STS Member ID is not your site or Database participant ID. For help with your STS Member ID, please contact Member Services.
Pricing – Institutions
New: For more information on institutional subscriptions, visit Unbound Medicine.
- Senior Editor, Adult Cardiac Surgery – William A. Baumgartner, MD
- Senior Editor, General Thoracic Surgery – Gail E. Darling, MD
- Senior Editor, Congenital Heart Surgery – Jeffrey P. Jacobs, MD
If you have questions or comments, please contact Education Department at email@example.com.