Welcome to the STS National Database Clinical Question Request Form. This form is for clinical questions only. Questions pertaining to harvest timelines, verifying data receipts, resolving data transmission problems, clarifying data quality report concerns, and interpreting final report matters should be sent to your Data Submission Coordinator at DCRI. In addition, social media requests will not be accepted.
- In most cases, you will receive an e-mailed answer to your question within 30 days.
- Questions will be answered in the order that they are received.
- Only one question per submission.
- Please do not re-submit questions.
- You must include the sequence number with your submission.
If you do not receive a response within 30 days, please contact Carole Krohn (for adult cardiac and/or anesthesia questions) or Susan Becker (for general thoracic and/or congenital heart surgery questions).
Check a list of Frequently Asked Questions and Answers to see if your question has already been addressed.