Annual Meeting Online is a digital product that provides on-demand access to the rich content presented during the STS Annual Meeting. The digital product features more than 90 educational sessions that incorporate the latest research, technology, and practice in all major cardiothoracic surgery disciplines. Annual Meeting Online provides the convenience of watching anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace. Highlights include:
- Presidential Address from Joseph A. Dearani, MD
- Keynote lectures on the changing landscape of medical technology innovation, racial disparities in medicine and a prescription for the future, plus cardiothoracic surgeons’ frontline experiences with COVID in major cities on different continents.
- Library of 31 surgical videos
- 20 “Ask the Experts” sessions
- Joint sessions with five international medical societies
- Late-breaking research on topics such as ECMO and COVID-19
- Top-scoring abstract sessions for each discipline, including critical care/mechanical circulatory support (new!)
A special bundle offer is available! Details below.
*STS Pre-Candidate and Candidate Members can access Annual Meeting Online for FREE!
Immersive Video Experiences
Bundle with Annual Meeting Online and save! This new series includes access to 16 programs—five offering an opportunity to get a 360° view of the operating room during a procedure performed by a surgical luminary. 11 “deep dives” highlight various procedures using a combination of video segments and interactive group discussions. Purchasers can earn up to 20 continuing medical education credits or a certificate of participation.
The Immersive Video Experiences was offered as an optional add-on program during the STS Annual Meeting. It now can be purchased individually or with Annual Meeting Online for a special bundled rate, plus STS members save even more!
Contact the STS Education Department.
STS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 89.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician Assistants (PAs) may claim a maximum of 89.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completing this activity. The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.