Co-presented by STS, the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS), and the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS)
STS, EACTS, and ESTS are pleased to announce the inaugural 2023 STS/EACTS/ESTS Latin America Thoracic Surgery Conference.
The program will cover recent advances in neoadjuvant and adjuvant immunotherapy for resectable lung cancer, robotic surgery, sublobar anatomic lung resection, surgery for advanced thoracic malignancies, new technologies in thoracic surgery, interventional bronchoscopy, chest trauma, and other important topics.
In addition to the invited lectures and keynote presentations, the program will also include original scientific abstracts in oral and poster sessions, technical videos related to procedural expertise, trials and quality outcomes sessions, and interactive panel discussions.
View the agenda. All session titles are preliminary and subject to change.
- Thoracic surgeons
- Physician assistants
- Other related health care professionals
|Physician Standard Rate||$300|
|Non-Physician & Trainee - Standard Rate||$200|
|Local Medical Trainee||$100|
Latin American and Hispanic Partners
Thank you to these partner organizations for their support of the conference planning, educational content, and promotion.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Cirurgia Torácica (SBCT)
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Tórax (ALAT)
- Asociación Colombiana de Cirugía de Tórax (Asocoltorax)
- Sociedad Argentina de Cirugía Torácica (SACT)
- Sociedad Chilena de Enfermedades Respiratorias
- Sociedad de Cirujanos de Chile
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía Torácica (SECT)
- Sociedad Mexicana de Cirujanos Torácicos Generales (SMCTG)