- Press Release: Patients with Multiple Artery Blockages Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Fare Better, Live Longer than Those Who Opt for Stenting
- Press Release: Coronary Revascularization Guidelines Must Be Reconsidered to Account for Patients with Multivessel Disease, Surgeons Warn
- STS 2023 Plenary Session: C. Walton Lillehei Lecture by Peter K. Smith, MD (login required)
- Video: Coronary Revascularization Guideline: Why STS and AATS Did Not Endorse
- Editorial in The Annals of Thoracic Surgery (login required for full article): The American Association for Thoracic Surgery and The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Reasoning for Not Endorsing the 2021 ACC/AHA/SCAI Coronary Revascularization Guidelines
- Editor's Choice Summary by Annals Editor Joanna Chikwe, MD: Critical Times for Coronary Revascularization Guidelines
For more information, contact Charlie Simpson, SVP of Marketing and Communications.